Diabolic commercial ideas Diabolic commercial ideas

ok...

... so basically, you're not scaring anyone. i love hardcore screamo music, but when you try to act like a hardass satan lover... it doesn't work out. and if you hate the world and hate people and whatever... there's about a million people like that so... love each other lol. oh, and if you're lyrics aren't very good to begin with... i wouldn't suggest putting them up for people to see.

Reincarnation: Rise Reincarnation: Rise

ok...

ok, i'm pretty sure the bad sound just means you need better recording equipment. i do like the style of music. the drums need a bit of work. the guitar was good. at some points the vocals seemed a little flat, or repetitious in tone, like the repeated the same tone scheme too much, however briefly. good job though, overall.

NOTES (Not Enter Shikari) NOTES (Not Enter Shikari)

ok....

ok...well i don't want to sound like a jerk but this is not heavy metal in any sense. the techno beats just aren't what metal is about. this really belongs in the techno genre. thats the only reason i couldn't give this a good score.

A**Holes & Elbows A**Holes & Elbows

ok...

the only reason i didnt give perfect scores is the voice. the kind of ozzy voice you have going for you here is late ozzy and actually kind of sucks. don't get me wrong, he founded metal in Black Sabbath, but thats the only time he had a great voice. your drums and guitar were good, even though the guitar seemed unoriginal, like i've heard it a hundred times before. the voice just bothered me... the only reason ozzy's voice got to the way it is now is that he is old as hell. you're probably young so sing your lungs out! you probably don't need those crazy voice changers.

Dick Clubbin' Dick Clubbin'

lol

i just got he whole hepatitis alphabet from this song. no literally. dick like a rinosaurus. dont mind if i do. LMAO

Evil Has Found Me Evil Has Found Me

ummm

well you only get a few for trying. it all seems to sound the same, just a disorientated jumble of too many guitars. and dont try to tell me that it just sounds that way because you are playing fast. ive heard way faster with much more complexity. the solo was all right but too short. the drums were pretty good i have to say though. towards the end it sounds kind of repetitive.

** \ Inferno - SX {WIP} / ** \ Inferno - SX {WIP} /

sick-nasty

holy shit this is sick, im used to the "clasic" metal style like metallica, megadeth and others but this track was awsome. really great.

Sonofkirk responds:

I'm a Metallica fan too hehe. Thanks a lot for the review :D

Nica's Dream Nica's Dream

melodic

it was a nice simple tune. it needed something though, maybe some spice or tone change. sadly, it gives me the feeling of music you'd expect to hear softly humm over the speakers of a shopping mall. overall the simplicity made it appealing, no gimmics or attempt at catchy hooks. all my fives though!

seanieboy123 responds:

Ah...you mean soft jazz.

Osaka Hop Osaka Hop

very nice

this was an overall good track. like some of your other tracks, it was a little repetative, which you hear a lot. the sound was a little edgier than your other tracks, but it needs something to spark it up.

xerochi responds:

Thanx a lot! In some of my song I like to have repition so if a flash artist likes just a part of one of my songs, they can have enough to chop out and loop with ease. There is some method to the madness.

Doomsday! Doomsday!