The Last Fight: Final Ep The Last Fight: Final Ep

uhhhhh

this looks suspiciously familiar. everyone should go check out the flash movie on this site called "the final task". its pretty much a samurai that takes down a faceless creature and chops him up in like two seconds. but the animation was way better. i think the creator of this video should either give credit to the original or take this video down. i have the original video in my favorites collection if anyone wants to check it out. the original is a lot shorter and aligns with about the last 30 seconds or so of this video.

keepwalking responds:

I never heard of that show/movie, I just imagined all the thing from 0. its not that easy to come up with new ideas when everything as been already made up. It was a posibility that something else was similar...

Jesus....

do you want me to put on my knees and pray for mercy too?

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

okay

well for those who completely blammed this, they didnt get that it was a spoof of japanimation. it was a bit too long. i kept expecting to be a big punch line a laugh really hard. but that never really happened. the voice acting got annoying. it was a good idea, but the length and no apparent punch line made it...fruitless

A Norse in the 9th Ward A Norse in the 9th Ward

wow

hmm...telling of the general intelligence of minorities, but non-implicative of their appreciable strengths. i duh king nigguhhhhh

F I S H I N G F I S H I N G

nope

wow i didnt like this at all. and whats with all this china crap!? did everyone forget that they are evil communists? way to go fulp.

Ray - Part 3 Introduction Ray - Part 3 Introduction

cleans up well

the third will deffinately be the best. everything seems to be cleaned up, animation, voices, all that stuff. but did anyone notice that the "iraqis" were speaking japanese? i found that bit a little odd. and dont try to name drop all the different weapons if your going to forget that the m14 isnt a bolt action rifle. oh and muffinman420...chill out dude, flash animations are SUPPOSED to be funny, rediculous and retarded. you acted like this was supposed to be a huge finished project with all the bells and wistles. but good all around except for some oversights that im sure will be corrected by release time. waiting for finished Ray 3!

Elite Forces Elite Forces

...............

terrible, i could have drawn it better with my cock

Break On Through Break On Through

great

great man, not that many flashes with this type of measured disarray. gotta love The Doors man!

Gerkinman responds:

Its pretty much an unwritten law.

FutureShock FutureShock

bad

just awful, i hate these stupid clock videos. the stupid voices and bad animation provides no advancement in animation standards and techniques. lame

Shorts To Wear Pants To Shorts To Wear Pants To

wow

that was INTENSE. that flash completely blew away all music video flashes on NG. this vid was DA BOMB! (bringin it back baby!)

Pass-my-Flash 2 Pass-my-Flash 2

so nice

wow, this was great. all around good humor. nice animation too. great ending also, sudden, unexpected, funny. all my fives are belong to this yo!